3 Ways to Measure--- More Convenient and Practical
Oral Use---Place the thermometer under tongue.
(Normal temperature: 96.3ºF-99.1ºF, 35.7℃-37.3℃)
Rectal Use---Lubricate silver for easy insertion. Gently insert sensor about 0.4in into rectum.
(Normal temperature: 97.2ºF-99.9ºF, 36.2℃-37.7℃ )
Axillary Use---Wipe armpit dry, place tip on armpit and keep arm pressed firmly at side.
(Normal temperature: 95.4ºF-98.1ºF, 35.2℃-36.7℃)
User Friendly--- Suitable for Babies, Children, Adults and Pets
Easy reading and measurement allows it to be used by all ages’ person and animals;
Convenient to measure body temperature of infants, kids, teens, adults and pets;
Recommend to wipe the tip with medicinal alcohol after or before each use.
Last Reading Memory and Auto OFF
Show last reading after being turned on for conveniently record temperature.
Shut-off automatically after 10 minutes of stop using the thermometer.
Plastic Protective Case
A transparent hard case can be used to store the thermometer. It not only protects thermometer from damages, but also is convenient and easy to carry.
1) Response Time: 10 seconds
2) Range: 32.0℃- 42.9℃ (90.0 ºF - 109.9 ºF )
3) Accuracy: ±0.1℃,35.5℃ - 42.0℃ (±0.2ºF,95.9 ºF-107.6 ºF)
±0.2℃ below 35.5℃ or over 42.0℃ (±0.4 ºF below 95.9 ºF or over 107.6 ºF)
4) measurement time (for reference only, depending on the different people):
a) 60 ± 10 seconds (oral)
b) 100 ± 20 seconds (armpit)
5) Battery:One 1.5 V button battery included
6) Size: LR41 or SR41, replaceable
7) Battery life: About 2 years for average using
8) Dimension: 126 x 18 x 10mm (L x W x H)
9) Screen size: 20 x 7mm
10) Net Weight: 11.5g
11) Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
1 X Digital Thermometer
1 X Battery
☀☀1 X User Manual